• Canon EOS Rebel T3 amp; T3i DSLR

• Platform
    Sep 13, 07:25 AM
    WOW...I have one core....now 8 cores...:eek:

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS Rebel T3 122 MP CMOS
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3 122 MP CMOS

• zooniverse
    Aug 8, 06:48 AM
    love the new features so far. Hopefully a UI refresh will be one of the top secret features to finally get rid of the dated brushed-metal finder etc...

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 eos 1100d.
  • canon rebel t3 eos 1100d.

• shawnce
    Nov 28, 07:05 PM
    I think it is crazy for everyone to think that the music industry is greedy when it getting squeezed out of all of their revenue streams. So, Apple makes hundreds of millions off of their back on the itunes site, and a billion off of iPod sales, and they cannot share in the wealth? Huh?

Apple pays the record labels for every song sold via iTMS, a vast majority of the "99 cents" for a song goes to the record labels (or direct to independent artist). iTMS is providing a new sales channel with effectively zero cost to the record labels (one that avoids manufacturing, shipping and stocking of physical units). This is a totally NEW revenue stream that arguable provides the record labels more bang for their buck then prior revenue streams and it is arguable more secure from copyright violations then prior revenue streams (FairPlay DRM). It also more directly connects customers with music (easy to do impulse purchases, etc.).

Now for the other half of your statement... just why should record companies get money for every iPod sold? This type of thinking is in some ways similar to demanding that paint manufactures should get a cut of the profits of every paint brush sold.

As a side note... I support the record companies/artist going after major copyright violators using legal proceedings.

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3
  • Canon EOS 1100D/Rebel T3

• yayitsezekiel
    Apr 27, 12:45 PM
    I think all birthers need to listen to this, because you're OBVIOUSLY "correct" http://www.glennbeck.com/content/videos/?uri=channels/451373/1315781

on a serious note, why are you getting your pants in a wad over a man's birth certificate? Please note, I AM a conservative. But the man is already in office, i think republicans need to focus on more realistic issues such as spending, governmental policy, and national security (southern border anyone?), etc.

oh no the BOX ISN'T CHECKED ALL OF THE WAY! IT'S OBVIOUSLY PHOTOSHOP!!!

get real.

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS Rebel T3 DSLR
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3 DSLR

• NJRonbo
    Jun 14, 11:06 AM
    Nope, he looked it up on his computer and
    told me preorders start Thursday for Radio Shack.

However, I would love to be proved wrong on that.

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3.
  • canon rebel t3.

• mirko.meschini
    Apr 7, 02:47 AM
    nVidia 320M si about 20W, so they can use 17W processors on 11,6" and 25W processors on 13", with an increased battery life on both models.

canon rebel t3. Canon Rebel T3i and T3
  • Canon Rebel T3i and T3

• mmmcheese
    Nov 28, 11:41 PM
    Universal has already stated that half of the money will be going to the artists.

Do you work for Universal, or the RIAA?

• BJNY
    Aug 24, 10:57 AM
    Appreciate it, Multimedia.
    Thanks.

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS Rebel T3 and
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3 and

• Evangelion
    Aug 12, 03:45 AM
    iPhone = bad idea and difficult to implement beyond the USA.

If they are smart, they will make it a GSM/UMTS-phone, which is THE most widely used system there is. Then it would work in just about everywhere. USA is just about the only place using those weird systems for mobile phone, but they do use GSM in USA as well. So why use anything else than GSM?

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS Rebel T3 and T3i
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3 and T3i

• leekohler
    Apr 27, 12:58 PM
    As for the stimulus packages, Ford just reported a profit, and that company refused the stimulus money. If a company is going to fail let it do that. Let it take responsibility for its own blunders. Don't let a codependent government rescue it.

That's not "liberalism". Bush did the same thing for the banks. And when did Obama leave a baby in a room alone to die? Dude, what are you smoking today? ;)

canon rebel t3. A Canon EOS Rebel T3 / 1100D
  • A Canon EOS Rebel T3 / 1100D

• Tones2
    Apr 19, 02:45 PM
    Talking to me?

I am not trying to convince; simply stating opinions by providing facts. Problem?

No, I was talking in general. Not at all specifically about you.

Tony

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR

• WillEH
    Mar 25, 10:26 PM
    Good stuff, waiting and ready to pay! :o

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3
  • canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3

• ugp
    Jun 22, 08:58 AM
    My local store has received no information or shipment orders as of yet. A few new SKUs generated in the system for accessories but that is it so far.

As soon as I hear from my friend I will post updates.

Still don't have much faith though...

• shelterpaw
    Aug 11, 11:14 AM
    What I gather would really make the iPhone something special:

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP

• AppleJustWorks
    Aug 26, 09:56 AM
    California, it's replies like this that pisses switchers off, even seasones mac users get upset with these replies. What the hell is Rev A?. What idiot argument is this?. That's it ok for apple to make a ****ed-up product cause it's the first version?. What?.. apple just started making computers that they don't know how to make quality products until they already made the first version?. Apple should be horrified at your suggestion. Imagine if no one bought Rev A (whatever the **** that means) machines from Apple. APPLE WOULD GO BROKE!!. There's always Rev A machines when it comes to computers dude. The next mac pro upgrade will use a new processor, faster, new video, more ram, newer harddrive and becomes rev A cause THEY ARE THE FIRST APPLE PRODUCTS TO USE THE NEW UPGRADED PROCESSOR, NEW HARDDIVE, ETC. Really, stop with this nonsense. You are like the 10th idiotic apple fan I have read using this dumb argument.
    Right on. I made the same argument to someone on a different forum, and it's just amazing how fanboy mac users concoct these elaborate theories of why apple screwing up is acceptable.

The point is, by simple logic, yes, the following revisions of a product tend to be more reliable because they've had time to address issues, but no, that doesn't mean (anyone) shouldn't buy a machine purely because of it's revision number. If that was the case, then Apple would be out of business. Period.

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS Rebel T3
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3

• thedarkhalf
    Apr 27, 08:27 AM
    The fact is that the iPhone is logging the location of the near by hot spot and cell tower. So if the cell tower is 50 miles away is some instances it is tracking that information not that the GPS location of your phone 50 miles from your phone. If you did the tracking thing on your computer and saw the map with your info, you would notice that some of the dots are places that you probably have never been. When I did and I went up to Northern Michigan it was tracking information approx 60 miles from the road I was on. This is why I never worried about this cause I knew it wasn't actually tracking my iPhones GPS location rather the nearest cell or Wifi location.

This is correct. In checking my trip to NC last year, it's showing locations i wasn't even close to. literally 81 miles away from the closest destination I was at (including the trip up and down).

Check a map of all ATT cell towers, i confirmed one cell tower in a location very close to whats pinned on the map (it's about 4 blocks off)

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS 1100D Rebel T3 Entry
  • Canon EOS 1100D Rebel T3 Entry

• Shasterball
    Mar 22, 01:03 PM
    10" Tab, here I come!

canon rebel t3. Canon Rebel T3
  • Canon Rebel T3

• SevenInchScrew
    Sep 1, 11:38 AM
    Time will tell i suppose, but it just doesnt make sense for them to gimp standard cars for no reason.
    I think "gimping" the Standard™ cars is the wrong way to look at it. To me, it looks like they just chose to spend A LOT of effort modeling the Premium™ cars, and then just reuse what they had from before for the Standard™ cars.

Ideally, we would have 1,000 Premium™ cars, but that would either take a staff of about 500 people, or we'd be waiting for GT5 until 2015. Compromises had to be made. They could have done all 1,000 cars at an average detail level, or they could do a handful of them VERY high-res, and reuse some older cars. They obviously chose the 2nd option.

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 sample images.
  • canon rebel t3 sample images.

• growlf
    Mar 31, 03:50 PM
    I cannot help shake the feeling that some of the vitriol from certain people is the fear that a more coherent and unified Android ecosystem is an even bigger threat to the iOS platform.

First, I have a Dell Streak. Wanted to see what the fuss was about. Took a year for the official Froyo release to appear. Yeah, fragmentation exists.

(I appreciate Android on the Streak, but GOOD GOD does it feel like a laggy piece of software compared to my iPhone and iPad. It has widgets and tons of convenient apps for pirating software or games (no... I own ALL those ROMS)... but I digress.)

So, Android unifies. Google forces handset/tablet manufacturers to adopt a stock OS interface. How will they differentiate themselves? What incentive, beyond a free OS, will there be to creating "phone B" that looks just like "phone A". This is where Google will shoot itself in the foot. The less the carriers and handset manufacturers can customize, the less incentive they have to launch on Android. Heck, just emulate Android if you want the apps, right RIM?

Weren't there waves a few weeks about about Motorola wanting its own OS? I'd want to control my own destiny. This is creating a "walled garden" (Andy as caretaker) for the device manufacturers/carriers, and they're the ones that Google needs to be pushing the platform.

DisMyMac
    Apr 5, 07:11 PM
    Is there any hope for good subtitle support? OCR, etc.?

h'biki
    Apr 11, 01:51 AM
    I would think this revision will support 3D video editing, right?

I sure hope so. If it doesn't, then they're not really skating to where the puck will be.

Lightworks is already there. Avid is getting there quick.

ziwi
    Nov 29, 09:32 AM
    Just nuts - this would be a real bummer if it went through. It makes no sense whatsoever.

dclocke
    Sep 19, 10:06 AM
    ...that and a Airplane/Auto Magsafe power adapter. dont you think that would be nice. it's been to long without it! cmon apple. build it!

On a (somewhat) unrelated subject... I must be flying on the wrong airlines, because I only think I've been on a plane with any kind of power outlet (AC or DC) once, and that was on one of the larger (trans-oceanic?) planes. Which sucks, because my current laptop usually doesn't have enough battery power to even last through a 2 hour flight...

Gelfin
    Mar 4, 04:37 PM
    She rephrased what he had said which implied similar meaning

If you are suggesting she edited her post, the version quoted in your reply matches what she posted, and neither one of them seem to imply any such thing. I didn't ask you to restate the claim. I asked you to explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment